Premom Semi-Quantitative Ovulation Test Strips, The Reliable Ovulation Predictor Kit with Digital Ovulation Reader, Numerical Ovulation Test, 20-Pack
- FIRST OF ITS KIND and INNOVATIVE: It is first Ovulation Predictor Kit (OPK) in the market that can quantify your LH hormone and digitize the ovulation cycle to show your LH pattern and pinpoint fertile windows more accurate and with more detail than ever. No matter whether you are TTC (Trying to conceive) or HTC (Hard to conceive), Premom Quantitative Ovulation Tests can help you get pregnant NATURALLY and EASILY At Home.
- QUANTITATIVE AND DIGITAL: With Smart Premom APP or Color chart, this OPK quantifies your LH Level from 0 to 80 mIU/mL and shows your exact LH results in a complete chart of your ovulation cycle, particularly beneficial for women with PCOS, irregular cycles, multiple surges, or hard to recognize surges.
- CLEAR RESULTS: Solid and clear test lines on a clean white background. NO need to compare the test line and control line. No ambiguous result.
- EASY TO TRACK: Dip Test in urine sample for 5 to10 seconds and read the result in 5 to10 mins. Snap picture of test result using the Premom APP. Smart algorithm will show you the numerical LH level, LH Surge, LH Peak and digitize your complete ovulation cycle for your tracking.
- Other FEATURES AND SERVICE: Check out the Premom Integrated Easy@Home Basal Thermometer EBT300 and other Ovulation Tests on Amazon by Searching Easy@Home. Contact our experienced and professional customer service by calling 8558226999 or email us for any questions you may have. Refund or returns are acceptable by brand owner, who is dedicated to being the best home use tests provider.
You will receive 20 Individual PremomSemi-Quantitative Ovulation Test Strips. Each Test is sealed in individual pouch.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
The LH (Luteinizing Hormone) in the urine of most women will increase drastically in the middle of the menstrual cycle. For most fertile women, the LH increase triggers ovulation, when the egg is released from the ovary, starting the luteal phase. The LH surge occurs about 24-48 hours before you ovulate.
The LH in the urine of most women will increase steeply or gradually to a peak level right before ovulation occurs. The test line color intensity of semi-quantitative tests will change according to an advanced calibration designed by the manufacturer. Unlike the traditional ovulation tests, in which the control test line intensities differ according to LH levels -- semi-quantitative test control lines normally will not change. This makes the test line that much easier and clearer to read.
Instead of giving a positive or negative result, semi-quantitative ovulation tests alone give a numerical LH range (of the LH level in the urine)from 2.5-80 mIU/mL, and you can log the result manually or upload them to the Premomapp for digital scanning and reading.
HOW TO PERFORM THE TEST
1. Dip the white absorbent tip of the test into the urine up to the black "MAX" line without passing it. Keep the tip in the urine until the dye rises into the results window. (Estimated time to dip test: 5- 10 seconds)
2 Lay the test strip flat on a clean, dry, and non-absorbent surface.
3. Read the results between 5 and 10 minutes after immersion.
HOW TO READ THE RESULT
Option 1: Manual Data Recording with the LH Progression Log
Option 2: Digital Reading-Preferred Method
(Note: PREMOM APP DIGITAL READING GIVES A RATIO IN PLACE OF AN LH LEVEL. Please refer to the package insert for details.)
- ASIN: B07P7LSW57
- Item model number:
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews