Carlson – Key-E Suppositories, Vitamin E, Lubricates Dry Areas, Vaginal & Rectal, 24 Count
- RESTORE LUBRICATION - Carlson Key-E Suppositories help restore lubrication in sensitive areas gently and effectively.
- VITAMIN E - Each Carlson Key-E Suppository insert contains 30 IU of vitamin E to help soothe and heal sensitive, dry areas.
- VAGINAL OR RECTAL USE - Key-E Suppositories can be used vaginally for women unwilling or unable to use estrogen, or rectally for relief from occasional constipation.
- NOT TESTED ON ANIMALS - Here at Carlson, we take pride in the fact that none of our products are tested on animals.
- QUALITY GUARANTEED SINCE 1965: All Carlson products are tested by an independent, FDA-registered laboratory for potency and quality.
Occasional vaginal dryness can affect women at every age but most commonly occurs after menopause. Don't let this discomfort interfere with your day. Carlon Key-E Suppositories can help restore lubrication gently and effectively. Each insert provides 30 IU of vitamin E in a base of coconut and palm oils. Suppositories can also be used rectally for relief from occasional constipation. Don't let dryness get you down. Soothe and protect your most sensitive areas with Carlson Key-E Suppositories.
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 5 x 4 inches; 0.15 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 0.15 pounds
- ASIN: B001LF39IS
- Item model number: 0554
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews